Start by being kind. All the best things take root from there.



Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pigs Fly in 2012

If I could only…



Just sneeze without peeing a little



Just toss a tata in the crib with her and go back to sleep



Just toss my bladder in the bathroom and go back to sleep



Get full after eating a salad or veggies



Make eyes at my hubby and pretend he didn’t just snore



Get the cat to scoop her own box



Get the cat to pick up her own surprise carpet truffles



Bypass my evil, growling tummy when baby’s sleeping



Punch a dentist



Punch Arizona



Have an R2 unit that cleans



Get all the guys to use toenail clippers



Not forget to smile



Shut up about not having something



Put all the babies in good hands and good homes



Let my seven month old teach me more than I’m trying to teach her



Not judge (the bad way)… ever



Not forget to shave BOTH legs



Get my mother to truly know that all my good came from her



Never lose patience



Trust everyone to do the right thing



Trust myself to always do the right thing






….If only…






No comments:

Post a Comment