Start by being kind. All the best things take root from there.



Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Like THIS, He said.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBaauZ0nji0


Our Father in heaven, GLORIOUS is Your name!!!!
Bring Your Kingdom, make this place like heaven above!
Give us what we need today, our meals, our shelter, our relationships, our peace, our hope!!
Forgive us Lord!! We strive to forgive others, be with us as we do!! Use my own measure of forgiveness on me so that I may be always aware of my own judgments and sins!! I will work tirelessly to be more like You!
Lead us away from temptation, from distraction. Keep us from the ways of this world, away from the evil one, whose kingdom dwells in the hurts and wrongs of this place!

FOR YOURS IS THE POWER, THE GLORY, THE GOODNESS, THE LIGHT, THE WONDERFUL, THE PEACEFUL, THE INCREDIBLE, THE JOYFUL, THE LOVE OF ALL LOVES!!! AMEN!!




No comments:

Post a Comment